Thursday, September 21, 2006

Facts & Figures

What time is it at the start of post? 4:32 p.m. EST

What are you watching on TV? Forest Whitaker talk about his film the Last King of Scotland, on Oprah

Reading on the subway? The Undomestic Goddess (goddless chick-lit dreck, I know, but I can't help myself), by Sophie Kinsella

Listening to? Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton (they are part of a CBC Radio3 live show being put on at Kool Haus in Toronto soon), Brazilian Girls, Super Furry Animals, Mash-Ups, and selections from Cat Power's great unlamented album 'The Greatest.'

Doing this weekend? Dunno, but it will probably involve seeing my friend Ian's band Thomas Matheson play the Rivoli on Saturday night and see my friend Ams' new apt in the Beaches

End of post time? 4:37 p.m. EST

I'm out for the day!!

No comments: