Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The "Better Way" to hit on a man?

Gridskipper currently features an inane video segment on 52 Ways to flirt on the TTC (for all of those not in the know, that's the Toronto subway system). Unfortch not on YouTube, but you can wander over to 52 Mondays for videotaped instruction on how to pick up a hapless dude on the subway... *sound of me smacking my head in realization* That must be where all the good ones hang out!

Since I was bored today, I decided to search "Flirting on the (Toronto) Subway system" and Google spat this back:

That last one is a bit of a stretch. Even so, resorting to SMS flirting and making eyes with someone on wheeled transport, I still believe there's someone out there for everyone. Even you, My Canadian Tuxedo readers.

Speaking of wheels, my friend Sarah is hosting a fundraiser May 23rd at the Kathedral in downtown T-Dot to benefit the Roller Girls of the Toronto Roller Derby Club (their MySpace account is viewable here. See ad below:

No comments: