Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I've been to Halifax and back....and I won't EAT anymore of my lobster friends lest we meet again.


Just returned from a weekend trip to Halifax, NS for a little wining-and-dining, and quality-time-spending with fam for the middle Archibald sibling's graduation from higher learning at Dalhousie University.
(Egads, he actually has a B.Sc. -- I guess he can out smart me at anything now). Pictures to be posted on Flickr shortly, but just as a little update....

I will performing site maintenance in the coming weeks, adding
~ an RSS feed
~ a music blog called 'I Forget the Directions'
~ more links to the Toronto area, especially up-and-comers in the in the vodcasting and Blogoverse

Also, currently listening to: Baby M by Marumari, and Do the Whirlwind by Architecture in Helsinki (and the excellent new Twilight Singers album Powder Burns);

Currently reading Bob Dylan's biography Chronicles Vol I in honour of his filling 65 years - see May 24th post;

Trend Alert:
I'm also attempting to figure out what Nordic walking is? Witnessed on Sunday afternoon, while walking near Halifax Citadel, it looks like a cross-between X-country skiing and speedwalking. Very odd, and if anyone can shed a little light - much appreciated.

Salutations, as that is all for now.

No comments: